There are many sound, practical reasons for having a compulsory uniform. Perhaps the most obvious reason is that it removes the burden of having to decide what to wear each day. More importantly, however, our uniform has a great deal to do with Emmanuel College’s ethos. Students are encouraged to take pride in themselves and their appearance at all times. Parents are asked to give their vital support in maintaining the very high standards by adhering to the lists set out in the link below. To this end we have set up the uniform shop to provide a service to families to ensure uniform is consistent and cost effective. Some items of uniform will need to be purchased from the uniform shop to ensure consistency across the college. For more details please consult the Uniform Policy which can be downloaded by clicking on the booklet image above.
The Uniform Shop is open on Tuesdays and Fridays, 12.30pm-4.30pm, during term-time only. The shop is closed during holiday periods with the exception of the Summer holidays when the normal shop opening times are replaced by a series of open selling days and appointments.
If you are unable to visit the shop, please download an order form (see below). Note on the form the items that you require, return it to the reception desk at Emmanuel College and our team will contact you to arrange payment when the items are ready for collection.
Useful information (please click on titles to download unless stated otherwise):
- Uniform Policy (please click on the booklet graphic above)
- Summer 2018 Appointment booking system
- Summer 2018 Uniform Shop information
- Sixth Form Suits – Order information
- Uniform Price List
- Uniform Order Form
- Uniform Style Guide – Yr7-11
- Uniform Style Guide – Yr12-13
- Footwear Style Guide – Girls Yr7-11
- Footwear Style Guide – Girls Yr12-13
- Footwear Style Guide – Boots and Trainers
- Footwear Style Guide – Boys