In October 2013 we introduced a more convenient way to pay for school meals, trips and much more, using a secure online service called ParentPay. ParentPay also replaces direct debits on our new meals system.
Making secure payments online using your credit or debit card
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
You have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; you will be prompted to change these, and to keep them safe and secure. If you have more than one child at the College or children at another ParentPay school, you can create one single account login for all your children regardless of which school they attend.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
- When can I log in to my account?
- Once you have received your activation letter with your activation login details, you will be able to activate your account and start making payments.
- Which cards can I use?
- ParentPay accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards, and Maestro, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo and Visa debit cards.
- Is it safe to make payments on the internet?
- Yes. ParentPay uses leading technology to process your card transactions securely. All communication with the bank is encrypted and neither ParentPay nor the school have access to your card details.
- How can I check that it’s secure?
- Standard website addresses begin with http; the address for a secure site will always begin with https. You will also see a padlock at the bottom/top right of the screen on our login page and after you have logged into your account; never enter your card details or personal data on any web page whose address does not start https.
- What about our personal information?
- ParentPay holds a very limited amount of information about you and your child solely for the purpose of administering your account; however, ParentPay does not use your personal information other than for supporting the school. We do not share or give information to any other organisations. We operate under strict guidelines set out by the Data Protection Act 1998.
ParentPay will NEVER contact you by phone, email or mail and ask you to divulge confidential information like passwords or card numbers.
For more information please visit: www.parentpay.com/parent-account-faqs