Emmanuel College is responsible for writing and regularly reviewing its own set of policies covering all aspects of the school’s life, routines and procedures.
Policies are informative, working documents which aim to establish excellence in procedures and practice and which educate and empower those that work within the organisation.
On each policy document, the date of the most recent review and the date of the next scheduled review will be recorded so that no policy becomes out of date. In addition to individual schools’ policies, a number of policies govern the running of Emmanuel Schools Foundation which can be found here.
Please click the button below to find more information about safeguarding at Emmanuel College and policies relating to safeguarding.
To view a particular policy, please select the required link below. This will open the policy document:
- Admissions and Appeals Policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Attendance Policy
- Bereavement Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Careers Programme Information
- Child on Child Abuse Policy
- Collective Worship Policy
- Equality Objectives
- Home School Agreement
- Pupil Premium Statement
- Privacy notice – students under 16
- Privacy notice – students over 16
- Privacy Notice – Covid-19 Testing
- Quality of Education
- Quality of Education in the Sixth Form
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Rewards and Recognition Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Self Harm and Suicide Policy
- SEND Policy
- SEND Information Report
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Uniform Code
- Study file – Yr7-11
- Study file – Yr12-13
- Supporting students with medical conditions
- Tackling Extremism and Radicalisation
- Young Carer Policy
In addition to individual schools’ policies, a number of policies govern the running of the Foundation, including: Charging and Remissions Policy, Complaints Policy, Staff with Benefits in Excess of £100k, Union official staff, Gender Pay Gap, Freedom of Information publication schemes, Apprenticeships Target, Modern Slavery Act Statement and Whistle Blowing Policy.
ESF accounts can be found on the foundation’s Annual Accounts page.