Each ESF school is responsible for writing and regularly reviewing its own set of policies covering all aspects of the school’s life, routines and procedures.
Policies are informative, working documents which aim to establish excellence in procedures and practice and which educate and empower those that work within the organisation.
On each policy document, the date of the most recent review and the date of the next scheduled review will be recorded so that no policy becomes out of date. In addition to individual schools’ policies, a number of policies govern the running of Emmanuel Schools Foundation which can be found here.
To view a particular policy, please select the required link below. This will open the policy document:
Additional COVID Policies
- Admissions and Appeals Policy
- Accessibility Plan 2021-2022
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Careers Programme Information 2022
- Co-curriculum Policy 2021-22
- Collective Worship Policy
- Discretionary Bursary Award (16-19)
- Equality Objectives
- Home School Agreement
- Peer on Peer Abuse (Bullying and Racism Policy)
- Pupil Premium Policy 2021-22
- Privacy notice – students under 16
- Privacy notice – students over 16
- Privacy Notice – Covid-19 Testing
- Quality of Education
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEND Policy
- SEND Information Report
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Uniform Code
- Study file 2021 – Yr7-11
- Study file 2021 – Yr12-13
- Summer school catch up funding 2020-21
- Supporting students with medical conditions 2022
- Tackling Extremism and Radicalisation
- Use of the Hardship Fund
- Young Carer Policy 2021
In addition to individual schools’ policies, a number of policies govern the running of the Foundation, including: Charging and Remissions Policy, Complaints Policy and Whistle Blowing Policy.
ESF accounts can be found on the foundation’s Annual Accounts page.