Each ESF school is responsible for writing and regularly reviewing its own set of policies covering all aspects of the school’s life, routines and procedures.
Policies are informative, working documents which aim to establish excellence in procedures and practice and which educate and empower those that work within the organisation.
On each policy document, the date of the most recent review and the date of the next scheduled review will be recorded so that no policy becomes out of date. In addition to individual schools’ policies, a number of policies govern the running of Emmanuel Schools Foundation which can be found here.
To view a particular policy, please select the required link below. This will open the policy document:
- Admissions Policy
- Anti bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Appendix 1 – Tailored Support for Students
- Appendix 2 – Exclusions and Detentions Procedures
- Appendix 3 – First Call Procedure
- Appendix 4 – Referral Room Procedures and Expectations
- Appendix 5 – Use of Restraint and Reasonable Force
- Appendix 6 – Educational Visits – Mobile Phone Policy
- COVID-19 Behaviour and Discipline policy addendum
- Collective Worship Policy
- Excellence in the curriculum
- Equality Objectives
- Careers Programme Information
- Hardship Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy 2020-21 – Planned spend 2020-21 & 2019-20 review
- Privacy notice – students under 16
- Privacy notice – students over 16
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEND Policy
- SEND Information Report
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Uniform Code
- Study file 2020 – Yr7-11
- Study file 2020 – Yr12-13
In addition to individual schools’ policies, a number of policies govern the running of the Foundation.
ESF accounts can be found on the foundation’s Annual Accounts page